Thursday, March 24, 2011

TEAM SHEEN piece complete!



I really wanted to do a Charlie Sheen piece while he's current and all over the place. I did still relate it to theme for this month "emoticon," which is why he has that expression  ( :P ). It goes with both his character and the theme. I had a blast doing this piece and am totally happy with the outcome. I think this  is one of my best works. Hope you all enjoy :D

You can see my process work on [my blog] as well as the final work on my [site]

I'll have you know I worked hard on this one, but it was a pleasure.


Kira Shaimanova

2 comments:

  1. Winning piece Kira! Looks super awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks stellar as usual Kira,
    My favourite part would have to be the fans arms. Great attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete